Greta M. Grossman
One of the few iconic female designers of mid-century design, Greta M Grossman had a prolific career spanning two continents. Born and raised in Sweden, Greta moved to Los Angeles in 1940 following her marriage. Continuing on her work from Europe, Greta is credited for bringing Scandinavian modernism to the stars, including Ingrid Bergman, Frank Sinatra and Greta Garbo.
After her retirement in 1966, Greta's timeless and popular designs all but disappeared from the design landscape. Fortunately however, Danish design brand GUBI has recently reissued a number of her most celebrated and accomplished pieces to bring her impressive work back into the 21st century consciousness.
Showing 10 Products
- 20% offOutlet - Grashoppa floor lamp - BlackRRP £699.00 Special Price £559.20
- 62 dresserFrom £2,799.00
- 62 desk£2,999.00
- Cobra wall lightFrom £449.00
- G10 pendant lightFrom £449.00
- Grashoppa pendant lightFrom £349.00
- Grashoppa table lampFrom £449.00
- Grashoppa floor lampFrom £699.00
- Cobra table lightFrom £449.00